The notion of having fish and eggs for breakfast seems completely foreign. BUT I can assure you that this surf and turf variety will be a hit once you serve it up.
What You Will Need
Fish left over from dinner the night before (in today’s example we used Salmon) and eggs.
- Start by warming the salmon up in the pan and slowly breaking it up into smaller pieces.
- While the salmon is cooking, beat the eggs up in a bowl.
- Once the salmon is warm, add the beaten eggs to the pan.
- Cook eggs to temp and serve!
- Try topping with some sour cream for a surprising taste variation.